That’s correct – “11 Reasons Why You Should Watch This Space Or Miss Out!”
There are 11 days left in August including today August 20, 2016. Your opportunity to win a FREE signed copy of “Undercover: Operation Julie – The Inside Story” and a $50 Amazon voucher will be greatly enhanced by watching out for the final questions designed to select a lucky winner!
I must express my thanks to all of you for supporting my efforts as an “indie” author and my blog. It’s truly appreciated.
Let me recap on the 3 competitions I ran in connection with my book:
Competition # 1
There is a winner in the competition in the post Undercover Cop – What Would You Do Next? Drum roll! And, the winner is –
Hers was the most original answer, but I have to say Jerry came a close second. He did admit that his scenario was a ‘twist’ on Carol’s answer.
There will be a FREE signed copy of my book on the way to you Carol after publication of Undercover: Operation Julie – The Inside Story on September 14, 2016. It is priced at $16.99 at US Amazon and £12.72 on UK Amazon for the paperback.
Competition # 2
The other one that is now closed is the book naming competition I ran on my author website. The winner was John Steiner and he will also receive a FREE signed copy of my book and a $20 Amazon gift token. The book is a bonus as it wasn’t originally included in the prize. I feel generous because John is such a big follower of this site and my books.
Competition # 3
The remaining competition running until August 31, 2016, is the original one. The winner will receive a FREE signed copy of my book and a $50 Amazon gift token.
As an existing subscriber you have to do nothing – yet! If you read this and you are not a subscriber – what are you waiting for?
In the next 11 days I will be posting the 3 questions mentioned in the competition rules below. I also remind you that in order to qualify you need to submit in no more than 20 words what qualities you believe are required to be an undercover detective.
The cut-off for answers and the 20-word max submission is September 14, 2016, the day of publication.
Please send to me at email@example.com.
The winner will be announced here and will be notified by email.
In due course I will need a shipping address for all 3 winners and that will remain private and used only for the purpose of arranging shipping of my book.
Please be patient. The books will take some time to reach me here in the Philippines, possibly well into October. I will then arrange for the signed books to be shipped to the individual addresses of the lucky winners. At the time of shipping I will also arrange for the Amazon voucher to be credited to the respective winner’s name. I’m sorry but there will be no substitution of that prize by cash or any other form of reward.
All subscribers to my Newsletter have a chance to win a signed copy of my forthcoming book and a $50 Amazon voucher* – These are the rules of the competition –
- You must be a subscriber to my Newsletter and remain subscribed at the date of the competition.
- Closer to publication date, I will publish 3 questions about this blog. You need to answer all 3 questions correctly in order to have a chance of winning.
- You will be asked to submit, in no more than 20 words, what qualities it takes to be an undercover detective.
- In the event that more than one entrant has all 3 correct answers then I will choose one winner based on the originality of the submission at 3. above.
* The Amazon voucher will be for USD$50 or $20. If you live in a country other than the United States, I can not be held responsible for any perceived loss of value when you use that voucher in your Amazon Regional Store. The book will be shipped at my expense and I reserve the right to use the most cost-effective means of shipping. The decision(s) as to the winner of any of the prizes is final.
Disclosure: this post/page contains ethical affiliate links. I promote certain products and services that I have 100% confidence in. If you purchase as a result of clicking on my affiliate links, I receive a small commission. That commission is not added to the price you pay at checkout.
Follow Me On Social Media