“You don’t know how to cost-effectively build and manage an email list to get your book out to a wider audience.
And you know that the tools and the opportunities exist to do this, because some other authors are getting this right.”
Introducing: MasterClass in Email List Marketing For Authors
Books Go Social and Laurence O’ Bryan have done it again! They have produced yet another masterclass but this time in email marketing.
One of the early things I learned as soon as I found my way about a WordPress dashboard was the importance of starting up an email list. This applies whether you are an author, blogger, movie-maker, musician or selling the latest gizmo.
This course will help you:
- Create a low cost incentive to get people to sign up to your list FAST
- Dramatically increase YOUR email list
- Learn the right email subject lines to get people to open your emails
- Learn the right email content to get people to buy your books
- Save yourself from wasting lots of valuable time
- Learn what an Author Landing Page is
- Learn how to develop your own Author Landing Page, FREE
- Discover how an automated email marketing process works
- Create your own free email marketing automation process
- Craft a written email marketing plan for your book
- Discover the insider secrets about email marketing, fast
- Ensure you can get a maximum monthly payday from your book
- Gain maximum exposure for your book by email
- Save thousands on ineffective promotion campaigns
- See a huge boost to your writing career & income
- Learn short and long-term solutions to sell your book by email
- Discover the secret email tactics that will instantly put you on a level playing field with every published author, with a marketing team behind them!
Introductory Offer for only $19
Sign up now! Or click on this link to find out more – BGS Email Course
In addition to this course I recommend my ‘go-to’ tool for automating my ‘message’ on Twitter. There are many to choose from and I have tried most. I do suggest you try the FREE Social Oomph Pro service.
Featured Image: Courtesy of https://www.flickr.com/photos/smemon/
Disclosure: this post/page contains ethical affiliate links. I promote certain products and services that I have 100% confidence in. If you purchase as a result of clicking on my affiliate links, I receive a small commission. That commission is not added to the price you pay at checkout.
Follow Me On Social Media
Be First to Comment