Competition time again folks! Who doesn’t love a competition especially when you can win cash and have a real chance of winning (a better chance than the Lotto). This post is to announce an ‘Exciting New Giveaway Competition For All My Loyal Fans.’
You may have come here directly or through clicking on one of my “Subscribe” links either on this blog or my author website. Welcome!
If you are not yet a subscriber but would like to receive my weekly newsletter and have FREE entry into the new competitions then you may subscribe here:
This post also serves to inform you all of the final stage of my competition to win a FREE signed copy of my new book Undercover: Operation Julie – The Inside Story and a $50 Amazon gift token. That information follows on from the details of the new competitions.
This is the first draft of an email [it may be subject to modification] that all my subscribers will shortly receive:
I have stressed the part about non-writers/authors/photographers taking part. I encourage all to have a go. I count many authors and photographic bloggers among my friends and fans, but this is for everyone not a few!
So get your cameras out and start snapping. Scribble something on your iPad or tablet and hit ‘submit.’ Send to me privately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consider taking part. Besides possibly winning, it’s also fun!
Also please share this news far and wide using the sharing buttons at the foot of this post.
Last Book Competition Closes September 14 2016
Now for the final stage of the book and $50 Amazon voucher competition. This is what you need to do to qualify to win:
- Answer these 3 questions (a) at which university did I graduate? (b) the 3 important things in my life that my blog header image remind me of (c) the name of my grandfather’s ship sunk in December 1941?
- In no more than 20 words describe the qualities you believe are required of an undercover detective.
The cut-off for answers and the 20-word max submission is September 14, 2016, the day of publication.
Please send to me at email@example.com.
The winner will be announced here and will be notified by email.
In due course I will need a shipping address for all 3 winners of the book related competitions and that will remain private and used only for the purpose of arranging shipping of my book.
Please be patient. The books will take some time to reach me here in the Philippines, possibly well into October. I will then arrange for the signed books to be shipped to the individual addresses of the lucky winners. At the time of shipping I will also arrange for the Amazon voucher to be credited to the respective winner’s name. I’m sorry but there will be no substitution of that prize by cash or any other form of reward.
All subscribers to my Newsletter have a chance to win a signed copy of my forthcoming book and a $50 Amazon voucher* – These are the rules of the competition –
- You must be a subscriber to my Newsletter and remain subscribed at the date of the competition.
- Closer to publication date, I will publish 3 questions about this blog. You need to answer all 3 questions correctly in order to have a chance of winning.
- You will be asked to submit, in no more than 20 words, what qualities it takes to be an undercover detective.
- In the event that more than one entrant has all 3 correct answers then I will choose one winner based on the originality of the submission at 3. above.
* The Amazon voucher will be for USD$50 or $20. If you live in a country other than the United States, I can not be held responsible for any perceived loss of value when you use that voucher in your Amazon Regional Store. The book will be shipped at my expense and I reserve the right to use the most cost-effective means of shipping. The decision(s) as to the winner of any of the prizes is final.
Disclosure: this post/page contains ethical affiliate links. I promote certain products and services that I have 100% confidence in. If you purchase as a result of clicking on my affiliate links, I receive a small commission. That commission is not added to the price you pay at checkout.
Follow Me On Social Media
Sorry, Steve, I spend too much time researching history. I think my own original thoughts have faded into the sunset somewhere.