September 14, 2015 by Stephen Bentley
Scrivener Deal Only $19.50
Interested in a great Scrivener deal then go here to buy it for either Windows or Mac. For the next two days it is available for $19.50 instead of the usual $40!
It’s the Award-Winning Writing App Used by New York Times Best-Selling Authors.
I grabbed it and I am still at the Tutorial stage with it and it looks great!
I believe it will be particularly useful with my more wordy projects such as my partly completed book on undercover police work; my non-fiction book on my paternal grandfather who served in the British Royal Navy through WW1 and WW2; and my planned series of fictional police procedural novels.
I cannot wait to put it to good use!
Here is what Scrivener is all about – shamelessly copied and pasted from geekdad.
Below are details for the Mac version. For PC, see drop-down above!
Ever tried writing a novel in Microsoft Word? Trust us, you don’t want to. That’s why writing professionals around the world use Scrivener 2, the word processor and project management tool that stays with you from your first, unformed idea all the way through to the final draft. As you’re writing, outline your ideas, take notes, and view research all at once. Scrivener takes all the tools you have scattered around your desk and makes them available in one application.
“Scrivener is one of the finds of the last ten years.”Jason Snell, Editorial Director of Macworld
- View & edit different sections of your writing in isolation or as a whole
- Take a “snapshot” of a document, then edit & rewrite knowing you can restore an earlier revision at any time
- Easily storyboard & rearrange your project
- Utilize the fully-featured outliner to take control of the structure of your work
- Switch to scriptwriting mode for automatic or custom formatting—then export to a dedicated scriptwriting program such as Final Draft
- Load research documents or notes into floating windows for limitless access to reference material, even in full-screen mode
- Synchronize the text of your project w/ mobile apps